Make Someone’s Day
For some of us, Christmas already is about making other people happy, about family time and thoughtful gifts. Even though we sometimes stress a little too much ;)
But for some, it is a hard time. Maybe financially, maybe they lost someone this year, or are sick themselves.
So I thought it would be nice to pass on some blessings to someone else. This can be a person you know or a total stranger. Here are a few ideas:
- Make it a day of compliments.
- Hold the door open for anyone.
- Let someone cut ahead of you at the grocery store checkout.
For People You Know:
- Send someone a real Christmas card or letter via snail mail.
- Have flowers delivered for no reason at all.
- Send a text to tell someone you’re thinking about them.
- Tell someone how they inspired you.
- Leave a piece of candy on a coworker’s desk.
- Bake cookies or bring fresh fruit to a neighbor.
- Leave a more-than-generous tip for your server.
- Donate something to a homeless or animal shelter, or to a food drive.
- Pay for the coffee for the next one in line.
These are just ideas, I am sure you can come up with lots of fun ways to make someone’s day :)