No. 7 of my Finish Along List for Q4 is finished!
This is a cooperative project with Emanuela @ Quiltkarussel who did the longarm quilting. She also supplied the batting which is a Mathilda’s Own Poly/Cotton (80% cotton, 20% polyester).
I started the two quilts to reduce some stash and do some simple sewing just for relaxation. I used my stash of solids. The pattern calls for 20 different prints per quilt but I dimply remember that sometimes I used two very similar fabrics instead of one because I was trying to work with what I had on hand.
In Bright Side II there are also three different fabrics used to make the stripes.
The fabrics for the backs were pulled from stash as well. I do not own that many “bigger cuts” so the options were quite limited but I think they fit well enough ;)
The idea is that these will be donated. No idea how yet… but I am sure something can be figured out.
As usual for all the (progress) pictures and all the information including details of the quilt cost & fabric calculations see the post in the gallery.
I am thankful for Emanuela’s help with getting these finished.
Now that they are, my WIP load already feels a lot lighter. And the stats for the stash used will also be moving significantly in the right direction this month ;)
So far this quarter …
On the FAL list (11)
Finished Projects (1)
Inbetween Finishes (1)
New WIPs (1)
Christmas Star Toss